They sure are shiny. That is how I find every little thing wrong with them. Some things require digging a hole to exhume shell inclusion, then welding up the hole. Sometimes I find a bit of texture from the wax seamline that needs finessing, or air gets trapped in the hair and etc during ceramic shell and forms little bronze bubbles and worms that need to be ground out, or wax drips, or whatnots. Next I’ll weld stainless steel nuts up under the bases for when they get their wooden bases way down the road. As long as the welder is out, I’ll do a final pass of filling pits on the figures. Then a last chase, and it is on to sandblast and patina.